8 hours ago
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Thursday Thirteen: Thanks!
1. That Nick's brother, Uncle Dave, came to stay with us for a week or so. He lives in northern Tasmania, and I don't get to see him that often. Come and stay anytime, Uncle Dave, and bring your sneakers. They smell GREAT!!!
2. That Nick's other brother, Uncle Simon, is staying with us now, while he's between rentals. Not sure what his shoes smell like yet. He needs to leave them lying around in the living room more often (are you reading this, Uncle Simon?).
3. My new nip bee toy from IKEA - thanks, Sarah and Macsie!
4. That my good friend Phoebe is feeling a little better.
5. That it is only 2 sleeps until the Australian election... I'm sick of Kate yelling at the TV!
6. That it's nearly summer here in Australia, which means that the sun gets up nice and early so Kate lets me outside early and I can stay out until late hanging out in the garden with Kate.
7. That I've got an awesome new backyard to play in and explore.
8. That I haven't had a fight with any of my new neighbours... yet...
9. That I have an awesome big new house. With awesome wooden floorboards on which I can practise my Tokyo drift.
10. That my NFL team, the Minnesota Vikings, beat the Raiders 29-22 last weekend. Skol, Vikings, skol!!!
11. That God made chickens and turkeys and cows and tunas and sheeps and pigs... yum!!
12. That I have a great life in West Hobart with Nick and Kate.
13. That I have so many awesome friends in the Cat Blogosphere. Thanks for being my mates!