Karl from The Cat Realm tagged me for this meme a few days ago. Here are my answers:
What were you doing 10 years ago?
Ten years ago, I was minus three years old. But a twinkle in my parents' eyes... or maybe my grandparents'!
What were you doing a year ago?
Probably exactly what I'm doing right now: hanging in my basket (see picture above). I was starting to think about blogging, though...
5 snacks I enjoy
- Tasty morsels of roast chicken that Kate sneaks me when they have it for dinner (YUM!!).
-Offcuts of raw chicken and beef when Nick and Kate are cooking (I've got more of a chance of getting them from Kate).
- My Feline Greenies from my Secret Paw, Gypsy.
- We have these dry meaty treats over here called 'Cravers'. Pretty tasty.
- Any other morsels of human food I can get my paws on outside of my regular meal times.
5 songs to which I know all the words
-'Eye of the tiger' by Survivor
-'Drive' by my hero Shannon Noll (runner-up in Australian Idol 2003)
-'The love cats' by The Cure
-'Hello hello' by The Cat Empire (no joke, instead of saying 'hello hello' in one of the choruses, it says 'Pablo Pablo!').
- 'Pablo Picasso' by The Modern Lovers. This song is all about how intimidating and successful with the ladies Pablo
Picasso was ('He was only 5'3'', but girls could not resist his stares'). I can relate.
5 things I would do if I was a millionaire
- Buy a new HQ for Pablo Enterprises. While apartment living is chic, I'm sick of sharing my
territory. And Nick and Kate could do with a bit more space.
- Buy an AFL team. The Richmond Tigers, ideally.
- Make sure that everycat in the world has a nice place to live and plenty of food.
- Buy enough shares so I could be the majority shareholder in chicken.
- Buy all my blogging pals new computers with meow-recognition software.
5 bad habits
(I don't consider these things bad, but Nick and Kate do for some reason)
- Meowing very loudly for attention in the middle of the night.
- Scratching on doors very loudly for attention in the middle of the night.
- Jumping on the dining table and the kitchen bench.
- Biting the hand that pats me when I've had enough.
- Getting into fights with othercats in my hood.
5 things I enjoy doing
- Exploring my territory.
5 things I would never wear again
I honestly can't think of 5 things I've ever worn, let alone 5 things I would never wear again! Even though cats like
Daisy and Skeezix look good in their fashions, I'm just not a clothes-wearing kinda guy.
5 Favourite toys
- My new nip mousie from my Secret Paw, Gypsy.
- My blue feather.
- My stringplay string. [Need to scroll down a few posts to see this archived link.]
- My red mousie from my little friend Liji Beau. [Need to scroll down a few posts to see this archived link.]
- Any rogue piece of paper that dares to cross my path.
And I tag the following wonderful cats:
- Monica, Phoebe, Faz, Merlin, and Dobby.
Happy Friday, everycat!