Thursday, October 18, 2007

A short paws(e)



Hi everycat, just wanted to let you know that I'm gonna be taking an enforced break over the weekend cause Nick and Kate are off to Melbourne for a wedding (my sort-of-aunty Kate is marrying her beau, Herbie. I don't know him, but I'm assured that he passes the 'suitable husband' test). Uncle Simon is coming to look after me, so it will be good times all around. I'll do heaps of new house-exploring (now that I'm feeling braver) and give you a report on my new pad early next week.

Until then, take care dudes, and sorry for the lame-o post title.

Cheers,
--Pabs

6 comments:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I gonna miss you~!!!
When you post again, I will be here~!!! I set your blog for my google reading, it will be in touch~!

Bron said...

That is a lovely portrait Pabs - who did you get to take it?

Parker said...

We will expect a full reoprt next week of the new home!

Daisy said...

I will see you soon, my friend.

The Crew said...

Pabs, we'll miss you.

Continue to mark everything with your scent and once you approve of the way your new place is arranged, you'll feel right at home.

Unknown said...

I hope that they have fun and see you soon.