Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Wednesday workshopping

I'm always trying to think of new ways to increase profits here at Pablo Enterprises. You know my post from the weekend about spending some 'me time' under the bed? Well, I workshopped a great idea. You know how people like chocolate? And cute, fluffy kittens? Well, I thought of a way to combine the two that doesn't involve cats getting boiled up and used as Turkish Delight filling or cats having to get melted chocolate all over their paws (Ew! Sticky!). Stay with me... please...

I present to you... the Giftcat*!

Giftcats* could work in one of two ways: 1) The Giftcat* could act as a delivery service, and not be part of the gift (more like a singing telegram, if you will); or 2) for those wanting to give a cat as part of the gift, the Giftcat* could be shrinkwrapped with the box of chocolates (I'm looking for some volunteers to pilot this part of the business plan, let me know if you're interested).

Giftcats* are sure to be a hit. If you want to get in on the ground floor, call my broker and arrange to buy some Pablo Enterprises shares before they go sky high.

So, next time you want to say something special to that someone special... say it with a Giftcat.*

[Need to work on my smile...]

Cheers,
--Pabs

*Patent pending

15 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

What a great idea! :) Cats and chocolate - what human could resist!

Christine and FAZ said...

Pabs. This is a brilliant idea. More importantly you look so stylish in this picture how could anyone resist your charms? I know I can't. Have you thought about becoming a marketing consultant and hiring yourself out at very expensive daily rates? FAZ

Daisy said...

Pablo, you came up with a good idea! You had better hurry up and patent it, before everycat tries to steal your idea. I think you would be a good spokescat for the product, too.

Anonymous said...

*giggle*, you make an excellent Giftcat, Pablo! Kitties always make things better -- my mom definitely agrees.

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Bron said...

Wow. Pabs I do think that a little work on the smile would be good. At the moment it's looking a little like a certain rednecked, ginger haired politician.

But hey, maybe politics would be a good move for you next?

mike said...

Pabs you really do need to work on that smile....

Parker said...

Don't change a thing about your smile! It's purrfect for Giftcat!
Purrs!

Zoey and the furballs said...

Pablo you are very adorable and enterprising as well!

Karen Jo said...

I like your smile. Somehow, I don't think shrink-wrapping kitties with chocolates is such a good idea. Did you know that a German chocolate company makes something called Katzenzunge (cat tongues)? I saw some boxes of them in a local store and it grossed me out completely. Why would anyone want to eat chocolates in the shape of a cat's tongue?

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer pablo,
dis iz verree eksitin!
how do i get in touch wid yer broker?
wut'z a broker?
luv--yer grate frend an fan--jh

Ali & Fiona said...

Pablo you are a genius! However the shrinkwrap should have some air holes in it for the giftcat.

mike said...

It's Christine day today... Happy Christine day. How will Pabs celebrate Christine day?

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I love your face, really like you are smiling.

It's really good good idea~~

Monica said...

I can't believe that I have missed such an important announcement. You really do think "outside the box". Great idea.

Phoebe said...

How do I apply to be a giftcat? I would like to be the delivery kind rather than the shrink wrapped kind. I could go on deliveries in my harness.