Monday, January 12, 2009

What I did last week...

Last week, Nick and Kate went on a little holiday. That's why I haven't been blogging so much lately. Their friend Fiona came to stay with me, and helped me write this post. Sorry that it's late...

My beans have been ‘on the mainland’ for the last few days (that’s what us Tassiecats call the rest of Australia). They recruited their friend Fiona to be protectorchef while they’re away. I can’t believe they still don’t realise that I am mancat enough to feed and defend myself.

Things got off to a bad start with Fiona. She came around with a big and littlebean and the littlebean said rude things about me. (“He sounds like a baby.” I did not sound like a baby - I was merely informing Fiona of my heartfelt desire to go outside.) They looked at a wad of paper Kate had left then went WITHOUT LETTING ME OUTSIDE. How am I supposed to maintain my mancat status if I’m denied the opportunity to battle the othercats?! Then the next evening she returned AND STILL REFUSED TO LET ME OUTSIDE.

Thank goodness there’s been lots of food and water and Nick and Kate’s underbed. That’s all I can say.

Cheers,
--Pabs

NB Things picked up with Fiona. The next morning Fiona relented and let me outside, so I had some goodtimes lying in the sun and keeping an eye on things.

4 comments:

Kaz's Cats said...

Oh poor Pablo! How could Fiona ignores your no doubt polite request to go outside. And what's with the insult that 'he sounds like a baby'. That was a very rough start to your week. We're glad things picked up for you, obviously after you had a chance to explain how things were supposed to happen around your place. Hope Nick and Kate had a good time, even if they did go off and leave you...

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Well, that's a bit off isn't it, keeping you prisoner indoors. Glad to hear you eventually got Fiona sorted out.Hope Nick and Kate had a good holiday and brought you back something nice as a peace offering.

Teddy Westlife said...

Some people do not deserve to have a kitty be in charge of them. I'm just sayin'...

Huffle Mawson

Everycat said...

That must have been very frustrating Pablo, not being able to get out and patrol your territory. Glad you did get out a bit though.

Whicky Wuudler