Saturday, July 14, 2007

I'm a schmoozer!!

Do you like my schmoozing pose?

Wow! Fiona and Ali have nominated me (me!) for the 'schmooze award' that's around the blogosphere at the moment. Here's the lowdown:

"As it goes, schmoozing is the natural ability 'to converse casually, especially in order to gain an advantage or make a social connection.' Good schmoozers effortlessly weave their way in and out of the blogosphere, leaving friendly trails and smiles, happily making new friends along the way. They don’t limit their visits to only the rich and successful, but spend some time to say hello to new blogs as well. They are the ones who engage others in meaningful conversations, refusing to let it end at a mere hello - all the while fostering a sense of closeness and friendship."

How cool is that? I'm honoured! I think that the blogosphere is an awesome place to schmooze; I'm so happy to be a part of it! And now it's my honour to nominate five more worthy kitties to receive the schmooze award. I nominate:
- The very schmoozy Phoebe and Monica
- The schmooz-eriffic Miss Fazakerly
- That schmooziest of mancats, Mickey Mantle (despite his reluctance to be known as a schmoozer, I think he deserves it! He's a good mate.)
- Daisy Mae Maus... a schmoozer-ino from way back!

Cheers,
--Pabs

14 comments:

The Cat Realm said...

With that look alone you are a schmoozer! Congratulations, you pretty one!
Karl

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

Dear Pablo,
I'm honored that you think I'm "the schmooziest of mancats" ...
This is especially wonderful coming from YOU ... a mancat who has his own fanclub!
I think I schmooze it up with Marilyn ... but I can't be compared to some of the other schmoozers in the blogosphere!
Your pose is priceless! Now THAT'S a schmoozer if I ever saw one!
Love--Mick

Tyler said...

Congratultations on the award! I love that picture of you. My momma says you're a very handsome mancat. Have a snoozeful weekend. Toodles, Ty

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Excellent schmoozing! Love the pose, too ... Furry masculine. Meeoooowww!
DMM

Oh, an' thanks!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

hey schmoozer ...
it'z sunday now!
luv--yer frend an fan--jh

snowforest said...

Way to go Pablo - congrats!
ps. this is such a cute pic :)

Christine and FAZ said...

Oh Pabs, I am so honoured to be nominated (blushing beneath fur). 'Me old mucker' is cockney I think. Hope all is well in Tazzie as Christine's mum and dad told her it is pretty cold in Surfers Paradise and that it even snowed in Tamworth? Snow in Queensland is pretty rare apparently. Until next time me old mucker.

FAZ

Anonymous said...

*giggle*, Pablo! That's a marvelous schmoozy picture of you, and I think it's wonderful that you nominated sweet Mickeybear. I think he's a marvelous Schmoozer, too! *smile*

Many congratulations, my friend!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn

Parker said...

Oh, that's a great manly pose Pablo! Concatulations!

lordjaders said...

Ha, ha--what a pose. Isn't it nice to be loved. That looks like a comfy fleece yourrr rrrelaxing on too.

Purrrs to You,

Jade

Axel and Manny said...

wow, congrats pabs!! thats awesome. also, thats the best picture of you yet!! you look like a big lion!!

brrrr....

Monica said...

Thank you so much for nominating Phoebe and I as good schmoozers, Pablo. That is a great picture of you. You do look like you are working the crowd there.

Tracy is back and I have a lot of catching up to do now...

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Your schmoozing pose is handsome~! Congratulations~!!!!

The Crew said...

Pablo, I must say you're looking exceptionally regal in that pose. Have you thought about wearing a crown for your next photo session?

George