Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday Fashions: Part 4

Part 4 of my weekly exploration of cat-based fashions lurking in Kate's wardrobe...

This one is another gift, from my Aunty Tracey who lives in Melbourne (not to be confused with Huffle Mawson's Tracey). It came from the Melbourne Zoo gift shop! I think that Tracey bought it for Kate because the wild cats on it reminded her of me.
Tracey gives great gifts: just last night, Kate received a Flight of the Conchords CD in the mail from Tracey. Flight of the Conchords is a musical comedy duo from New Zealand (I bet the Poppy Q knows them), some of you may know them from their HBO tv series. Funny stuff.

I'm still sending my rumbliest purrs out to Monty Q and his family after the loss of their baby girl Violette ('Sprout') this week. Her memorial is tomorrow, and to help honour her memory, I've changed the background colour of my blog to violet. You can do it too!
Cheers,
--Pabs


4 comments:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

It's a very nice gift!!

Anonymous said...

You have a most thoughtful Aunt! Mom would love to go to New Zealand. She fell in love with the scenery watching the bonus DVDs that came with the Lord of the Ring DVDs.

Christine and FAZ said...

That's a lovely gesture - and one of my favourite colours too. FAZ

Poppy Q said...

Why yes Pabs, we do know who flight of the conchords are and once ate in the same restaurant as Jermaine, so that makes us famous too! Secretly I think your beans want to learn all the words to "Business Time".

Sounds like Kate got great presents.