Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday Fashions: Part 6

Part 6 of my weekly exploration of cat-based fashions lurking in Kate's wardrobe...

To be honest, I've stretched the parameters of this segment today, because this particular piece of fashion does not come from Kate's wardrobe. It's a t-shirt that she bought this week for a littlebean friend of ours who has recently had his second birthday:

How cute is that? Kate was kinda hoping that the store made it in grown-up sizes too, but no such luck.

Happy Friday everycat! Hey, I hear that you Americats get a long weekend this weekend. Enjoy!

Cheers,
-- Pabs

9 comments:

Teddy Westlife said...

A long weekend? Why don't we get a long weekend? Then mum and I would get coffee in bed for an extra morning.

Nice t-shirt by the way :)

Huffle Mawson

Parker said...

I think the little bean is gonna' love that shirt!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

datzza hansum shirt. sorree kate cooden't find one fer herself!
thank u fer wishin us a happee long weekend. labor day meenz dat mi mom iz goin back to werk at da skool on tuesday.
dat meenz no more hangin owt wid mi mom durin da day.
duhr.
luv--jh

Sweet Purrfections said...

What a cute shirt! Yes, we have a 3-day weekend and boy do we need it!

Unknown said...

That's a very cute T-shirt!!!
I wanted to tell you that I just emailed you the entry list for our Dare to vote on! Very exciting Dares, you'll see!
Your friend Karl

Anonymous said...

Brilliant t-shirt!

Have I told you that my humans go to Australia next year for 3 months? They got a cat-(house)-sitter from Tasmania for me. That will be interesting.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow -- that's such an adorable shirt! The small bean will love it, I'm sure!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Anonymous said...

Hi mate,
I made a meme for you. Come and have a look!

Kaz's Cats said...

That's a great t-shirt - the little bean must have loved it! Sorry that Kate couldn't find one for herself - she'll just have console herself with your tabbiness instead.

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha